Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am a twit.......LOL

Yes I am...but not the kind you are thinking.....I joined Twitter and one day I will figure it out..just as I did with Facebook and with this Blogging.

There are many things going on in my life that I have strong opinions on and yet I am not going to put it in print. No matter what age and/or stage of life I am in I am faced with making the choices that I will live with....and yet......not set myself up to be taken advantage of.

As my years advance I have discovered that that I and I alone am responsible for my choices and I must make them. Yes I will talk to a trusted friend and weigh that advice and how it fits for me.

Yes , friend you know who you are and I am always glad for your support....;-)

My piece of wisdom for today is...."As the sun shines today so shall I".........

No comments:

Post a Comment