Monday, June 15, 2009

What's up ?????

That is a good question....sun and a cool breeze...who could ask for anything more...? Well I am....
Being at home with a disability..sounds good to some........but my fondest wish is that I could be out in the work force doing what I do best.

I know all the reasons why I can't.....what stops and what hinders me.....but that does not stop the desire.

What would I do???? ....well I would love to go the route of planning and running a self development group......LOVE to watch people grow......mentally and yes physically.

The desire and the ability are coming together and maybe.....got to work out how to get around the disability....and how it could hamper. Sounds cryptic....can not give to much away :-)....just some musings.....Have a good one............

No comments:

Post a Comment