Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello folks........

Now be gentle with me ....this is a first.....blogging....never thought I would be doing this....well us girls can change our minds....as the saying goes. :-)

Again Creations has always been my "catch phrase" and I truly believe that we all can start again.

I have just lived through the death of a very dear friend...Feb 2 of this year.....and am doing what I can to help her family finalize things as far as her apartment goes.....a good way for me to put some closure on her death. Don't get me wrong there is no finalizing a death......but now I am working on making sense of my life without her.......I will always miss her so much.....

Well my dears no promise that this will be an everyday thing.....but I can promise you this will be a process....... Have a great day..............

No comments:

Post a Comment