Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally.....

After losing my friend I spent many days so near the tears....yet none would come. I don't know if I was more frustrated at myself for not crying or the fear of when I did cry it was going to be a big ugly one.


Well...today I come to the conclusion that I do not have to cry...I can celebrate her AND I can miss her....but I can let her go....remembering the days we had together and the laughter we shared.
I can remember the things I learned from her and the things I taught her....no one keep count....I have never shared such a deep friendship with anyone and I am proud it was with her and thankful to her for the lessons learned.

To truly let her go I must move on....no one will be like her and I can treasure how different everyone is and enjoy the friends I have now....near and far........

No comments:

Post a Comment