Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOW !!!!!!

It has been a few days....ya think....?????

NO ,I have not gone MIA....just had a lot to do. When ya want to have fun life says NO....those chores DO need to be done...:-) But I did sneak time in over the weekend to play with my new scrapbook toy and I really like it and am learning a "bunch" of new things about digital scrapbooking......more on this later.......

Boy having two puppies is going to be some more work.....in training the male that "body checking"
the female is not the thing to do.....ok Dog Whisper time to implement more of your advice . Hope the weather warms up soon so that I can take them for a walk....now that should be a sight....those of you who know me will appreciate the "funny" in this concept...walking the pups....LOL

OK ......time to do some more chores so I can do more play........later folks......

No comments:

Post a Comment